Hampton Pillow Top Features:
- Comfort Level – Plush Pillowtop
- FR Barrier with Soft Loft Foam Quilting & Aloe Vera Fabrics – For your peace of mind and comfort, all Solstice Sleep Products mattresses include fire resistant barriers made of natural and synthetic fibers that meet all required federal standards. Painstaking care is taken in our mattress construction to provide the most comfortable luxurious quilting materials to enhance the comfort of our aloe Vera stretch knit covers.
- Pillowtop Soft Loft Comfort Foam with Ultra Comfort Support Upholstery – Experience the cushioned comfort layers of individually responsive, body-conforming foams. This soothing mattress layers are combined with a zonal visco memory foam support to ease pressure points and reduce tossing and turning while whisking you away to a better night’s sleep.
- Duraspring Posture Plus Innerspring – Posture Plus innerspring construction boasts the latest in coil design technology with its unique shape and patented wire process. A stronger, thinner and lighter coil maintains innerspring integrity and creates a comfortable sleep surface that is responsive to the body as weight shifts, reacting immediately to natural sleep movements. Self-adjusting for proper spinal alignment and individual body contour, this construction provides lasting support for reparative sleep.
- Total 360° Encased Construction – Cottage Collection mattress sets from Solstice Sleep Products are configured with an extra firm 3” perimeter of solid edge support that surrounds various components of the innerspring and framing. This perimeter reinforcement facilitates the secure attachment and alignment of overlying materials to improve the function and support characteristics of the innerspring.
- Warranty – 10 year Non-prorated