Tourmaline Firm Features:
- Comfort Level – Cushion Firm
- FR Barrier with Luxury Loft Foam Quilting – For your peace of mind and comfort, all Solstice Sleep Products mattresses include fire resistant barriers made of natural and synthetic fibers that meet all required federal standards. Painstaking care is taken in our mattress construction to provide the most comfortable luxury quilting materials to enhance the comfort of our mattresses.
- Ultra Gel Quilting Foam – Experience the highest level of quilting gel foam. Our high density layer of gel foam is designed to be more resilient than other quilting layers and also affords higher level of comfort and support. Gel infused foam creates the unique sleep surface that offers a great night’s sleep with luxurious comfort, better durability, and more pressure relief.
- Ultra Comfort Support Upholstery with Visco Support Zone – Comfort material fibers specially blended to improve performance properties such as, durability, strength, abrasion resistance, absorbency, warmth and comfort. Added zonal visco memory support to provide support and comfort in the middle of the mattress where it is needed.
- Duraspring Individual Response Coils – Computer designed individually wrapped coils are pre-compressed and inserted into their own premium fabric pockets. Each firm spring flex’s independently of each other and contour’s ideally to body weight and shape for optimum conformance and support. High density premium edge support designed to work together with the coils to increase sleeping space by 20% and helps eliminate partner and motion transfer for a more peaceful, uninterrupted night’s sleep.
- Total 360° Encased Construction – Veridian Collection mattress sets from Solstice Sleep Products are configured with an extra firm 3” perimeter of solid edge support and surround various components of the innerspring and framing. This perimeter reinforcement facilitates the secure attachment and alignment of support and comfort overlying materials to improve the function and support characteristics of the innerspring.